The National Security Law Journal is pleased to announce that General (Ret.) Michael Hayden will headline its spring symposium. General Hayden is the former director of the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency. The event will take place the evening of Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at the Washington, D.C. law office of Arnold & Porter LLP. Register now!
Congratulations to the newly-elected members of the 2013-2014 Editorial Board for the National Security Law Journal:
- Editor-in-Chief: Amy Shepard
- Executive Editor: Noah Oberlander
- Managing Editor: Alex Yesnik
- Symposium Editors: Brendan Cassidy & Jessica Eddy
- Senior Articles Editor: Jordan Fischetti
- Articles Editors: Garrett VanPelt & Brice Biggins
- Articles Selection Editor: Linda Tran
- Senior Notes Editor: Katie Gorski
- Notes Editors: Jessica Fawson & Audra Bartels
- Senior Research Editor: Olivia Seo
- Research Editors: Stephanie Tan & Michael Sgarlat
Yesterday, Central Intelligence Agency Director David H. Petraeus highlighted the national security law offerings at George Mason University during remarks at the dedication of a new building on the school’s growing Arlington campus.