Volume 3, Issue 2 – Spring/Summer 2015 (PDF; 2 MB) – Download the entire issue here!
Published May 15, 2015
You can also purchase the print edition from our online retailers.
- Alexander Yesnik, Foreword 3 Nat’l Sec. L.J. iv (2015).
- Michael B. Mukasey, Symposium Address, Safe and Surveilled: Former U.S. Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey on the NSA, Wiretapping, and PRISM, 3 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 196 (2015).
- Robert S. Litt, Remarks, U.S. Intelligence Community Surveillance One Year After President Obama’s Address, 3 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 210 (2015).
- Daniel Pines, Violating the Constitution and Risking National Security: How the Children of Foreign Diplomats Born in the United States Become U.S. Citizens in Contravention of the Fourteenth Amendment, 3 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 232 (2015).
- William C. Bradford, Trahison des Professeurs: The Critical Law of Armed Conflict Academy as an Islamist Fifth Column, 3 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 278 (2015).
- Lauren Doney, Comment, NSA Surveillance, Smith & Section 215: Practical Limitations to the Third-Party Doctrine in the Digital Age, 3 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 462 (2015).
- Coley R. Myers, III, Comment, Confinement of U.S. Service Members in Civilian Prisons: Why Congress Needs to Modify Article 12 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, 3 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 497 (2015).