Volume 5, Issue 1 – Fall/Winter 2016 (PDF; 2 MB) – Download the entire issue!
Published December 31, 2016
You can also purchase the print edition from our online retailers.
- Deborah Samuel Sills, Certified Question Jurisdiction: A Significant New Authority for the FISA Court and the FISA Court of Review, 5 NAT’L SECURITY L.J. 1 (2016).
- Ryan Santicola, Legal Imperative? Deconstructing Acquiescence in Freedom of Navigation Operations, 5 NAT’L SECURITY L.J. 59 (2016).
- Jeremy A. Rabkin, What Natural Law Teaches About the Rights of War, 5 NAT’L SECURITY L.J. 96 (book review) (2016). A review of The Right to Wage War (jus ad bellum): The German Reception of Grotius 50 years After De iure belli ac pacis By Andreas Harald Aure.
- Chelsea Smith, Alexandra Diaz, and Richard Sterns, Symposium Tabletop Exercise, Data Breach at the University: Preparing Our Networks, 5 NAT’L SECURITY L.J. 121 (2016).
- T. Jaren Stanton, Comment, Amber Waves of Grain: Are National Security Interests the Land They Fight to Preserve, 5 NAT’L SECURITY L.J. 127 (2016).
- Richard Q. Sterns, Comment, Unregulated and Under the Radar: The National Security Case for Federal Regulation of Certain Small Maritime Vessels, 5 NAT’L SECURITY L.J. 162 (2016).