We periodically host symposia and other events to complement our printed publication. Learn more:
- No current updates – check back soon!
- Be sure to sign up for our e-mail newsletter so you are notified when our next event is scheduled.
- November 16, 2015: Policy by Other Means: A Review of DOD’s Law of War Manual
- April 8, 2015 : Cracking Cyber: A Discussion with General Counsel to Demystify the Hacking Phenomenon
- November 12, 2014: Company Man: Thirty Years of Controversy and Crisis in the CIA, a conversation with John Rizzo on his life as the CIA’s top lawyer
- March 26, 2014: Safe and Surveilled: Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on the NSA, Wiretapping, and PRISM
- November 12, 2013: Blinking Red: Crisis and Compromise in American Intelligence After 9/11
- November 6, 2013: Drone Wars: Challenges and Solutions