Volume 1, Issue 1 – Spring 2013 (PDF; 1.9 MB) – Download the entire first issue!
Published Monday, March 18, 2013
You can also purchase the print edition.
- Captain Paul A. Stempel, The Soul of the Chinese Military: Good Order and Discipline in the People’s Liberation Army, 1 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 1 (2013).
- Christopher D. Amore, Rules of Engagement: Balancing the (Inherent) Right and Obligation of Self-Defense with the Prevention of Civilian Casualties, 1 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 39 (2013).
- L. Stephen Cox, The Advent and Future of International Port Security Law, 1 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 77 (2013).
NOTES & COMMENTS
- Noah Oberlander, Executive Process: The Due Process of Executive Citizen Targeting by the Commander-in-Chief, 1 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 124 (2013).
- Amy M. Shepard, Hinging on Habeas? The Guantanamo Memorandum of Understanding and the Detainees’ Continued Right to Counsel, 1 Nat’l Sec. L.J. 151 (2013).